Category: Flooring Contractors
Address: Brooks Floor, Lenton Lane, Nottingham, NG7 2PR
Landline: 0115 99...
Wood Flooring Specialist based in Nottingham
At Brooksfloor we offer real choices in hardwood flooring.
Whatever you need and whatever style you have in mind, we can help you.
Call us today to see what we have in stock for your new floor.
Why use us?
- Solid and engineered real wood flooring from traditional oak to warm walnut - The most comprehensive range of contemporary 'fashion' flooring
- A wide choice of ready-finished flooring
- Or, if you're looking for something that bit special, bespoke flooring
- Real wood flooring guaranteed to stand the test of time
- 50,000 plus square metres of solid and engineered flooring always held in stock
- With everything you need to complete the job - tools and trims, skirtings and thresholds, underlays and adhesives, finishing and cleaning products
- Flooring showrooms in Maldon and Nottingham and sales desks at Skelmersdale and Sewstern
- Brooksfloor offers a positive solution to any hardwood flooring enquiry
Contact Us Today
Please call to discuss your requirements or for more information.
First, laying a wooden floor requires expert, trade or proficient diy skills plus proper preparation, the right tools for the job and then the matching accessories to achieve your dream floor. Brooksfloor offers a full range of installation products including underlays, adhesives and levelling agents (some our own-brand) - we will advise you on exactly what is required.
Dirt and grit act like sandpaper on the surface of a wood floor. As 80% of dirt comes from outside, place sturdy doormats and rugs at entry points and use furniture pads under chair legs and heavy furniture.
Consider a 'no-high-heels' policy and be aware of pets' bad habits and scratching. Never place potted plants directly on a wood floor.